Hybrid Cloud Integration Services
Cloud computing offers undisputed benefits in terms of agility and cost-effectiveness. But cloud computing platforms are not commodities, with one easily substituted for another. Chances are that some of your workloads can only run on-premises and some can only run in specific proprietary clouds. Once you move a workload to a proprietary cloud, it typically requires rewriting and/or reconfigurations to move back onsite.
The HAPPENS HERE PARTNERS team of experienced cloud architects can help you analyze, design, and integrate your workloads and applications within the right platforms best suited to scale your business. Our consultants combine vast platform, product and solution expertise with an uncanny ability to work across multi-vendor IT Domains and silos to design, build and implement solutions that exploit evolving technology, better manage costs and ensure quality and availability of operations.
Our Cloud Readiness Assessments And Analysis include the following methodology
- Strategize – Align business and IT objectives: quantify benefits, develop IT strategy
- Assess – Identify current and future states: enhance people, process, and platform readiness
- Design – Create the solution design, integration plans, and operating procedures
- Deploy – Implement, integrate, configure, test, and validate the overall solution design
- Optimize – Analyze and improve the existing environment and transfer best practice knowledge